Recommended basic resources for learning more about PrEP
- AVAC Fact Sheet
- UNAIDS, WHO, AVAC - Oral Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis: Putting a New Choice in Context
- UNAIDS - Oral Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis: Questions and Answers (also available in French, Russian and Spanish)
- JIAS Journal of the International AIDS Society - PrEP Implementation Science: State-of-the-Art and Research Agenda
- Educational booklets from Project Inform — Is taking PrEP the right choice for you?; PrEP: A new option for women for safer loving; How to get PrEP
- Women PrEPare - A report looking at the findings and evaluation of the Women PrEPare workshop
- US Women & PrEP Working Group - A national advocacy coalition of women's health advocates, health care providers and researchers; apply for membership
- Watch The T with Dr. D from HIV Plus Magazine, where Dr. Demetre Daskalakis interviews guests about the "new care continuum".
- PrEPFacts Facebook Group – populated by PrEP users who share information with each other about how to use PrEP, possible side-effects, how well PrEP works and emerging information that is directly relevant to users
- AIDS.gov – models the effective use of digital media to strengthen public health work and empower partners to more effectively achieve their missions.
- aidsinfonet.org Fact Sheet