Gilead's Truvada (TDF/FTC) registrationNot submitted
Generic versions of TDF/FTC for preventionUnder review
Types of Projects
- Large-scale implementation initiative — funded/implementer involvement and investment in some or all steps related to comprehensive introduction that may or may not use government clinics as the primary service delivery point – e.g., Kenya’s Jilinde program.
- Demonstration projects, which road-test the use of new options in real-world settings—not in a trial site. They have a formal evaluation component that is designed to address specific elements of introduction such as infrastructure needs and ways individuals can integrate it into daily activities.
Research, Demonstration and Implementation Projects
- Expertise France
Resources for Cote d’Ivoire
- A Framework for Scaling Up PrEP can help implementers, government and advocates begin planning for and implementing PrEP programs.
- Click for the latest information from the Cote d’Ivoire Ministry of Health.
- Columbia University ICAP is a research center working in the Democratic Republic of the Congo to implement PrEP services for key populations.