Gilead's Truvada (TDF/FTC) registrationUnder review
Generic versions of TDF/FTC for preventionUnder review
Types of Delivery Projects
- Demonstration projects, which road-test the use of new options in real-world settings—not in a trial site. They have a formal evaluation component that is designed to address specific elements of introduction such as infrastructure needs and ways individuals can integrate it into daily activities.
- Implementation project
Research, Demonstration and Implementation Projects
- The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Resources for Mozambique
- Click for the latest information from the Mozambique Ministry of Health.
- Columbia University ICAP – A research center working in Gaza Province to provide health services and seasonal PrEP to migrant miners and their families.
- MSF Corridor Project – A project focusing on the “Corridor,” a busy trade route used by truckers hauling goods throughout southern Africa. Based in Mozambique and Malawi (with extensions into Zimbabwe), it delivers PrEP to sex workers, truck drivers and men who have sex with men at high risk for HIV.
- A Framework for Scaling Up PrEP can help implementers, government and advocates begin planning for and implementing PrEP programs.