PrEP Demonstration Project Tools
Public dissemination of tools that have been created for existing PrEP demonstration projects aimed at guiding PrEP implementation for different populations can facilitate the development of ongoing and future efforts. They provide a framework upon which project coordinators can model their own programs, generate ideas for educational and marketing materials, and provide key guidance on opportunities and challenges, among a range of other benefits.
These tools are sourced from a variety of projects which differ in geographic and population foci. We have categorized the tools in two ways: first by tool type, and second by demonstration project. This list is updated regularly. To add your projects tools, please contact us.
Implementation Tools By Category
- Full List
- Risk Assessment Tools
- Clinical Drug Forms
- Drug Stock Registers
- Field Forms
- IEC Materials
- Information Sheets
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Questionnaires and Surveys
- Situational Analysis Toolkit
- Sample Study Case Record Forms
Implementation Tools by Demonstration Projects
- Durbar (DMSC) and Ashodaya Samithi Demonstration and Feasibility Project
- Benin Demonstration Project with CHU de Québec
- HPTN 082
- LVCT Health and SWOP Kenya
- Nigerian National Agency for the Control of AIDS Demonstration Project
Last updated February 17, 2017.