Gilead's Truvada (TDF/FTC) registrationApproved
Generic versions of TDF/FTC for preventionApproved
Viiv’s Apretude (CAB for PrEP) RegistrationNot approved
IPM’s Dapivirine Ring RegistrationNot approved
Types of Delivery Projects
- Implementation project — funded/implementer involvement and investment in some or all steps related to comprehensive introduction that may or may not use government clinics as the primary service delivery point.
- National level — PrEP availability in government clinics.
Research, Demonstration and Implementation Projects
- The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- The Canadian Trial Network
- Fondation Pierre Bergé
- Gilead Sciences
Resources for France
- A Framework for Scaling Up PrEP can help implementers, government and advocates begin planning for and implementing PrEP programs.
- Click here for the latest information from the French Ministry of Health.
- The ASO, AIDES, has led civil society’s advocacy, pushing for regulatory approval and guidelines for rollout.
- The activist group, Nous Sommes PrEP, is working toward PrEP visibility the ACT UP Paris website is a good source of PrEP information in France.