Gilead's Truvada (TDF/FTC) registrationUnder review
Generic versions of TDF/FTC for preventionNot submitted
Types of Projects
- Demonstration projects, which road-test the use of new options in real-world settings—not in a trial site. They have a formal evaluation component that is designed to address specific elements of introduction such as infrastructure needs and ways individuals can integrate it into daily activities.
- Large-scale implementation initiative — funded/implementer involvement and investment in some or all steps related to comprehensive introduction that may or may not use government clinics as the primary service delivery point – e.g., Kenya’s Jilinde program.
Research, Demonstration and Implementation Projects
Resources for Mexico
- A Framework for Scaling Up PrEP can help implementers, government and advocates begin planning for and implementing PrEP programs.
- Click here for the latest information from the Mexican Secretariat of Health.
- Purchase-PrEP.com – A multi-national collaboration that provides access options by mail order to PrEP medicines to people in a number of countries.