Gilead's Truvada (TDF/FTC) registrationApproved
Generic versions of TDF/FTC for preventionNot submitted
Types of Delivery Projects
- Demonstration projects, which road-test the use of new options in real-world settings—not in a trial site. They have a formal evaluation component that is designed to address specific elements of introduction such as infrastructure needs and ways individuals can integrate it into daily activities.
- National level — PrEP availability in government clinics.
Research, Demonstration and Implementation Projects
- Taiwan CDC
Resources for Taiwan
- A Framework for Scaling Up PrEP can help implementers, government and advocates begin planning for and implementing PrEP programs.
- Taiwan AIDS Society has played a pivotal role in developing national guidance and providing education since 2015.
- Taiwan AIDS Foundation, Love and Hope Association and H.E.A.R.T (HIV Education And Research Taiwan) CBOs that have advocated for PrEP access through different campaigns.
- Adam’s Love – Thailand’s Official MSM Website is a hub for comprehensive information, entertainment, expert advise and online counseling for MSM in Thailand and across the globe.
- Click here for the latest information from the Taiwan Ministry of Health and Welfare.
- APCOM is a coalition governments, United Nations agencies, non-profit organisations and community based organisations from Asia and the Pacific, working together to address HIV issues that affect the lives of men who have sex with men and transgender people. Click here to access PrEPMAP, their new guide to accessing PrEP in the region.
- Love and Hope Association and H.E.A.R.T (HIV Education And Research Taiwan) have advocated for PrEP access through different campaigns in Taiwan.
- HERO Center is a one-stop sexual health center.