Gilead's Truvada (TDF/FTC) registrationNot submitted
Generic versions of TDF/FTC for preventionNot submitted
Types of Delivery Projects
- Large-scale implementation initiative — funded/implementer involvement and investment in some or all steps related to comprehensive introduction that may or may not use government clinics as the primary service delivery point – e.g., Kenya’s Jilinde program.
Research, Demonstration and Implementation Projects
Resources for Vietnam
- A Framework for Scaling Up PrEP can help implementers, government and advocates begin planning for and implementing PrEP programs.
- APCOM is a coalition governments, United Nations agencies, non-profit organisations and community based organisations from Asia and the Pacific, working together to address HIV issues that affect the lives of men who have sex with men and transgender people. Click here to access PrEPMAP, their new guide to accessing PrEP in the region.
- Vietnam Administration Of HIV/AIDS Control is a subdivision of the Vietnam Ministry of Health, focused on bringing HIV prevention, treatment, and support to at risk Vietnam citizens.
- Click here for the latest information from the Vietnam Ministry of Health.