PrEP resources from programs, countries, regulatory bodies and normative agencies
The oral PrEP landscape is moving quickly. More and more programs and countries are moving forward with oral PrEP rollout. This section contains information and materials from the early stages of PrEP introduction around the world.
- Global Guidance - Global guidance helps set expectations, define priorities and can pave the way for national action
- National Policies and Guidelines - Country-specific policies and guidelines provide detailed information for delivering PrEP effectively in a given context.
- Oral PrEP Training Materials - Many different types of training curricula and tools are being developed as daily oral PrEP rolls out.
- Monitoring & Evaluation Materials - Tools to support the implementation and assessment of PrEP.
- Advocacy Resources - Here’s how groups are taking action demanding PrEP—and how you can get involved!
- Demand Creation - Taking steps to bring people to your programs—and vice versa.
- Implementation Resources - Programs already have experience implementing and supporting oral PrEP scale up. Below you will find resources from major players in rollout so far.
Framework for Scaling Up PrEP
Are you planning to introduce PrEP or already rolling out the product? The “Framework for Scaling Up PrEP” outlines steps involved for introducing oral PrEP and provides links to specific tools and resources for the following steps: