This suite of PrEP demand generation resources for adolescent girls and young women (AGYW) was developed by the Collaboration for HIV Prevention Options to Control the Epidemic (CHOICE), a collaboration of the EpiC and RISE projects with support from PEPFAR through USAID. These materials are designed to help Ministries of Health, program managers, trainers, and advocates to create demand for PrEP among AGYW by using an adapted human-centered design, or “HCD-lite” approach for materials development.
The package includes a series of resources and printable prototypes which have been developed and tested using HCD-inspired methods in Nigeria. The package includes adaptable client-oriented PrEP demand generation prototypes (e.g. posters, pamphlets, social media posts, radio scripts, and pill bottle stickers), along with several provider-oriented tools including empathy building training materials, counselling tools, and an infographic addressing common concerns providers may have about PrEP.
List of Prototypes: Documents/downloads
- Norming PrEP: FAQ Infographic About PrEP
- Norming PrEP: A Community Dialogue Guide
- Norming PrEP: Together We Are Gen-N Poster
- Norming PrEP: Together We Are Gen-N Commitments Poster
- AGYW: Social Media Posts
- AGYW: PrEP Plan Pamphlet
- AGYW: ‘I Stand with Gen-N’ Posters
- AGYW: Pill Bottle Stickers
- Providers: Gen-N Manifesto
- Providers: Empathways Training Package (overview one pager, facilitation guide, cards)
- Providers: Common Concerns Infographic
- Providers: Counselling for Continuation Wheel